Friday, July 20, 2012

Accidents Will Happen

The idea of creating a blog occurred to me a few times. But to me, a blog just sounded like another word for a diary. A diary open to the public. And that alone sounded pretty self-centered and egotistical. Like "Here, everyone, take time out of your day to read how precious and enlightening my day was!" Not that my days aren't filled with a variety precious and enlightening moments. I just don't want people in my head sometimes.

I'm giving it a chance though. I love new experiences and I've heard it helps you...in englishy, literatey ways. So here goes. 
What do I talk about?
Is it stupid to type out "What do I talk about," on my own blog? Seems kinda redundant.

I really don't want this to become some complaint blog. I guess if I got right down to it, that's why I never started a blog. Because I just wrote it off as some other medium that allows people to bitch about their daily lives more than they already do on social networking sites. But that's not what I want to focus on.

I want to write about current day happenings, positive messages, all that zen crap.
We'll see where this goes though. Can't tell the future. 

Until the mood strikes me to write,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment